Primary Enrollment Forms
Please bring with you when you return the completed packet:
- Birth Certificate (Certified copy)
- Current Immunization Record
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Social Security Card
You must provide two (2) proofs of residency from the following list:
- A deed, mortgage, lease, current homeowner's or renter's insurance declaration page, or current real property tax bill;
- A utility bill or receipt of utility installation issued within 90 days of enrollment;
- A paycheck or paystub issued to the parent or student within 90 days of the date of enrollment that includes the address of the parent's or student’s primary residence;
- The most available bank statement issued to the parent or student that includes the address of the parent’s or student's primary residence.
We will not register any child without above documentation.