In an effort to keep our families informed about all of the exciting opportunities available to children in our programs, each classroom has created a private blog that will be updated weekly. A blog is an online journal that allows our staff to reflect upon the week’s activities and highlight upcoming dates to remember. The blogs are accessible by invitation only to ensure that only family members and staff can access the website. You can view the blog from any computer or device with internet access!
To Access the Blog for the First Time:
- Fill out the Blog Access Form below and return it to your child's classroom teacher.
- You will receive an e-mail invitation to the classroom blog you signed up for.
- Click on the link in the e-mail to accept the invitation.
- You will need to have a Google account to access the blogs. If you already have an account from Google (perhaps a Gmail account, or a YouTube account), then you can sign in using that! If you do not already have a Google account, then you will be prompted to sign up for one. Be sure to keep a record of the username/email address and password you create, as you will need them to access the blogs in the future.
- Once your account is created, you’ll be able to sign in (using your username/email and password) and select "Accept Invitation."
- When you see the invitation was accepted, click the "View Blog" link.
- You should now see the classroom blog! Go ahead and bookmark it for future reference!
To Access the Blog After Your First Visit
- Visit your classroom blog by using your bookmark (if you made one during the process above), or by using the link from our school’s webpage.
- You’ll need to be signed in to your Google/Blogger account to view the blog.
Blog Access Video
Creating a Google Account Video